jeudi 2 avril 2009

Hi Tony!


Hi Tony

just a fast one
I am going to the dentist
fucking methadone!

I know the translation is not done
but I can't wait for it to be
so Claudine can read it

ands wow wow wow
«Songs from the Shooting Gallery»
(what a title!)
is the one that I could not get
from Amazon Canada
and how fucking great it is
that it's the one you are sending me

now the rest is easy
I will order the other books
from Amazon Canada
as of right now!

Couldn’t be better...

I'll get my stuff ready to send
as soon as I receive your book
with I hope a return address
for me to use

I'll write a bit more
after the dentist

Hey I saw Faithfull yesterday
on the Letterman show
what a band she had
and what a song
and what a voice
but what a fucked up suit
jesus-christ!
she looked trapped in it

well o well...
she's a living legend
survivor of the glorious sixties
and how good looking was she
when she was Jagger's junkie girlfriend

ok for now

talk to you later

rock desire!

francoeur

Aucun commentaire: